Saucijzebroodjes - Pigs in a Blanket
- Ready In:
- For the blankets: Sift dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut butter in with a pastry blender.
- Mix to a soft dough with milk.
- Roll out a little thicker than a piecrust and cut into squares.
- For the filling: Season meat; add crumbs, eggs and milk.
- Fill squares with meat mixture, pinch ends together, place in a pan and bake in a preheated, moderate oven (350F) 1/2 hour until brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!