Sand Cookies With Cinnamon
photo by Food From Portugal
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces all-purpose flour
- 5 1⁄3 ounces softened margarine
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- zest of one lemon
- sugar, and cinnamon for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, margarine and the lemon zest until a creamy mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and mix until obtain a compact mixture.
- Mold small portions of the dough with your hands and place them in muffin pans. Bake about 15 minutes until they begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from oven and let cool slightly. Unmold and sprinkle the cookies with sugar and cinnamon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Pedro Raposo Lisbon based, food stylist, food blogger, food photographer, love to cook and eat.