Sam's Meatballs (Big Batch for Freezing)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
200 Meatballs (approx)
- In a huge bowl, combine ground beef with all ingredients except eggs.
- Blend thoroughly by hand
- Slowly blend in the 2 eggs.
- Form into 1 inch size meatballs
- Place on jelly roll pans (baking sheets with edges to contain any fat run-off).
- Bake in a preheated 350~ oven for 25 minutes.
- When they are cool, I put them in freezer bags, in meal size portions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My name is Candy, married in 1993 to Tom. We have two kids (ages 13 and 11) and live in Austin, TX. Most of the cooking is done by Tom these days and he loves to play around and experiment with food. I own a bookkeeping business from a home office and Tom is a teacher so we stay busy and are always on the look out for something fun, fast and healthy.<br /> <br />View my all about me website for links and other information about us - <a href=http://www.candybeauchamp.com>HERE</a>. <br /> <br />We both absolutely love to read! Our kids are turning into little bookworms too :) We are all Kindle addicts and read a lot, my husband and I easily read 200 books per year between the two of us.</p>