Safari Cocktail - Mount Kenya Safari Club
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 slices fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 4 ounces vodka
- green food coloring (optional)
- 8 green cherries, for garnish
- 8 pineapple chunks, for garnish
- 8 mint leaves, for garnish
- Place the pineapple slices in a bowl and sprinkle with the chopped mint.
- Pour the vodka over top and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Half an hour before serving, run cocktail glasses under cold water and place in the freezer,
- Just before serving, purée the vodka-pineapple-mint mixture in a blender with a little green food coloring. Pour into frosted glasses.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and a cube of fresh pineapple and a green cherry on a pick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!