Rum Tum Diddy (Girl Scout Casserole)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bacon, diced
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- 3 (19 ounce) cans corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (19 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese
- Fry bacon until done.
- Saute onions and peppers in bacon drippings.
- Add tomatoes and corn.
- Heat thoroughly and add cheese.
- Serve over toast if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!