Round Steak With Artichoke Hearts and Mushrooms
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- 600 g beef round steak (4 small steaks)
- 50 g salt
- 100 g pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 240 g marinated artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
- 500 g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 naan rolls, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides. In a pressure cooker pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on high until hot. Add the seasoned steak to the pan and cook for 2 – 4 minutes, turning over once. Transfer the steaks to a plate.
- In the same pan used for the steak, add the remaining olive oil and heat on medium until hot. Add the chopped onion and remaining garlic; sauté for 2-3 minutes until softened over medium heat. Add artichokes and mushrooms, stir, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the wine, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Return the steaks to the pan, place them on top of the artichokes and mushrooms. Cover and lock the pressure cooker lid. Bring to pressure. When pressure is reached, turn heat down to low. Continue cooking for 15 minutes. Release pressure naturally.
- Remove steaks from the pressure cooker and place on a warmed platter. Add sour cream to the artichokes and mushrooms sauce, stir and combine.
- Serve steaks over half of the naan bread, topped with the sauce and sprinkled with chopped fresh chives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!