Round Steak Roll-Ups
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 2 lbs beef round steak, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1 ounce French onion soup mix
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- Cut steak into about 6 portions.
- Spread mustard over each piece, and sprinkle the onion soup mix on top.
- Lay the strips of bacon on each one of the steaks, and roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Use toothpicks to secure.
- Place the steaks in a foil lined baking pan, and spoon the soup over the top.
- Cover tightly with more foil, sealing well so the juices won't leak out.
- Bake for 3 hours in a 325 degree oven.
- The juices will thicken for a delicious gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi! I'm very fortunate to be married to my best friend! My husband and I own our own business, and I work there 3-4 days a week. We have 4 children, a girl and three boys...all out of the nest. Our daughter is Nolan'sMom here at Zaar. We are so blessed to have two little grandsons; Nolan and Blake, and two little grandaughters; Evangeline and Willow. Our daughter-in-law is run for your life here at zaar. Us girls all enjoy trying out recipes and sharing the results when we're all together! Some of my hobbies are jogging, biking, areobics, reading, and of course trying out new recipes on Zaar. My DH and I love to go out on dates to our favorite resturant, or just go out for coffee. I just recently got a new digital camera, and am trying to figure out how to take good pictures of the food I make. It's more complicated that I thought it would be!</p>