Rotel Dip 4 Chips
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs kraft sharp cheddar cheese (cut in cubes)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of pace picante salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- brown ground beef and add Rotel tomatoes. fry until tomatoes are carmelized.
- then add pace picante' salsa let this come to a boil. add cheddar and reduce heat.
- Let simmer for about 10 minute
- and serve with whatever type of chips you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
well, all i have to say is that Rachel Ray is my idol. So you kow I love to cook.