Rosemary Peas With Pinenuts
Very easy and quite yummy too!
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 4 green onions, minced green parts only
- 2 (8 ounce) frozen peas, slighty thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, or
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- salt & pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute pine nuts until golden.
- Add green onions and saute 2 minutes.
- Add peas, rosemary and sugar to skillet and continue to cook until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation