Rosemary Chicken With White Beans (Crock Pot)
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet. Brown chicken breasts. Remove and drain.
- Place carrots, celery, and beans in crock. Add chicken breasts.
- Combine salt, pepper, rosemary, and Italian dressing and pour over ingredients in crock. Stir slightly to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!