Rosemary Basil Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This chicken is superb for chicken spaghetti, salads, a stand alone main dish, and more! I prefer to use a bag of frozen chicken breast as they are usually flattened already and easier to cube.
- Ready In:
- 6 frozen chicken breasts
- mince 2 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon basil
- couple pinches sea salt
- cube chicken into bite sized pieces.
- preheat and season IRON skillet with some extra virgin olive oil.
- add each ingredient and mix with a wooden spoon.
- cook over medium heat until no longer pink inside.
- serve over your favorite spaghetti and sauce.
- or salad, as a stand alone main dish.
- also makes a lovely base for a chicken salad recipe.
- most important Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION