Roasted Red Capsicum
photo by Mandy
- Ready In:
1 large jar
- Preheat the oven to 200C and place the capsicums on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, or until the skin has blistered and turned slightly black.
- Place the capsicums in a plastic bag until cool.
- Peel the skin off the capsicums, trim any pith and remove all the seeds.
- Place the capsicum flesh into hot sterilised jars.
- Pour in the olive oil to cover.
- Seal immediately and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A perfect and very easy way of roasting bell peppers. I love the flavour of roasted veggies, but always had trouble with storing it. Thanks to your recipe, this is now no longer a propblem! :)<br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us, Tis!<br/>Made and reviewed for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #45 October 2010.