Roasted Portabella Mushrooms With Blue Cheese
photo by 2Bleu
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place mushroom caps, gill side up, on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and add a few grinds of black pepper to each cap.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoon blue cheese onto each cap.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was my first time preparing mushrooms this way...so they weren't perfect...which I attribute to inexperience. They were really delicious. I used Italian style bread crumbs. They were just a little watery, but next time I'll follow the advice of another and pat them dry a little bit before adding the blue cheese. I think it's a good idea to brush them with the soy sauce instead of drizzling as well. I'll definitely make them again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!