Roasted Garlic Potatoes
photo by Yorky1000
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 700 g potatoes, scrubbed
- 12 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pureed garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC.
- Cut the potatoes into 25mm cube and par boil them for 5 minutes. Allow to cool and then place in a bowl with the shallots, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix until the potatoes are evenly coated. Place the mixture in a baking pan and arrange in one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes or until brown and crisp. Turn two or three times during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes and shallots from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!