Roasted Garlic Burger Spread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Creamy Umami spread that works well on sandwiches and burgers.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 heads garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thick and rich steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Cut garlic heads in half and place the halves cut side up.
- Drizzle cut sides with oil and salt in a foil pouch.
- Roast @300 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool and squeeze the garlic into a food processor.
- Puree until mostly smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended. Refrigerate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION