Roasted Cinnamon Plums
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 ripe purple prunes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut the plums in half, and remove the pits.
- Place the plums in a baking dish, skin-side down, and sprinkle with sugar, and cinnamon, and grate a little lemon zest over the top.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes, or until soft.
- Serve over warm bread that has been buttered or 'buttered and honeyed.'.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Affable Canadian chef Chuck Hughes is a restaurateur and television personality known for his inventive take on comfort food, which he shares on his show, Chuck's Day Off.