Roasted Chicken Legs and Ratatouille
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
4 chicken legs
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red onion, wedge-sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 5 -8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence (Rosemary, thyme, sage, salt, pepper)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large aluminum foiled roasting pan, place 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add chicken legs side by side and drizzle the rest of the oil and the spices on top of the chicken.
- Place zucchini, squash, onion, garlic, and tomato around the chicken legs (you can place the vegetables underneath and above the legs if they don’t fit.
- Cover all with the tomato pasta sauce evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until chicken juice runs clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cooking is one of my many passions and hobbies. I love creating new, inventive things. My fianc? is French, I am a Kansan, and we are living in England, so I've encountered new and exciting ingredients to play around with.