Roasted Chicken and Veggies Frittata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Costs about $1.56 by using leftovers.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups leftover roasted chicken & vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups of shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray pie sized pyrex dish.
- Put the leftover mixture in the dish - spread to cover the dish. Drop cheese on top and spread around. Mix 4 eggs in a bowl and add milk with salt & pepper and then pour over mixture in pie dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the mixture is completely set. Cut into 8 pieces and serve with salad and fresh fruit.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION