Roasted Beets With Balsamic Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese
photo by KnoxTransplant
- Ready In:
- 1 large red beet
- olive oil (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 large basil leaves, chopped
- goat cheese, crumbles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, mustard and salt and pepper (to taste). Whisk and set aside.
- Peel beet. Slice beet into 1/4-inch slices. Lay slices out in baking pan. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste). Toss to coat.
- Bake beets for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Fan beet slices out on plate; top with dressing, basil and goat cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!