Roasted Beets-And-Mango Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cooking Light. How pretty would this be?! :)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 large beets, trimmed (about 3/4 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1 cup diced peeled ripe mango (about 1/2 pound)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place the beets in a baking dish, and bake at 425° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until tender. Cool beets.
- Combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Peel beets; cut each into 8 wedges. Toss beets with orange juice mixture.
- Combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, mustard, oil, and salt.
- Combine the salad greens and diced mango. Drizzle with mustard mixture, and toss well to coat.
- Divide salad evenly among 4 plates, and top with beet wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION