Rise & Shine Muffins
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups original Bisquick
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup salted sunflower nuts, toasted plus
- 2 tablespoons salted sunflower nuts, toasted
Creamy Orange Spread
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Heat oven to 400Ã‚Â°F. Spray bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups. In medium bowl, mix orange juice, honey, oil and egg.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cereal, baking soda and 1/2 cup of the nuts. Stir orange juice mixture into cereal mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese and marmalade until well blended. Serve muffins with spread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!