Ricotta Pineapple Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a 1/2 cup measuring cup place the egg and add enough oil to make 1/2 cup.
- In a large bowl combine the Ricotta cheese and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Add pineapple.
- In a smaller bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Add to the wet ingredients and blend gently. Fill 12 well-greased muffins cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>