Rice Krispies Treat Cereal
- Ready In:
1/2 sheet tray
- 4 cups marshmallow cream, warm
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 cups rice krispies cereal
- In a large bowl, add marshmallow fluff and melted butter. Stir to combine. Then add rice krispies cereal. Stir to incorporate and combine.
- Pour this mixture onto a half sheet pan covered with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Press it down into the pan evenly and let cool.
- Once cool, remove from the sheet pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into bite-sized pieces, then transfer the pieces to a cereal bowl.
- Pour milk over cereal treat bites and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!