Refried Bean and Lentil Enchiladas
photo by FranniePants
- Ready In:
- 2 cups lentils
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can olives, cut into slices
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno, cut into slices
- 1 (6 ounce) can green chilies
- Boil Lentils in water for 15 minutes.
- Drain water from Lentils and return to pan.
- Mix Refried Beans, and Green Chiles in with Lentils.
- Spoon mixture into Corn Tortillas, and roll, placing seam down into a 13x9" pan.
- Pour full can of Enchilada Sauce on Top and make sure everything is covered.
- Spread Cheddar Cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Olives and Jalepenos on top.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Single mommy that likes to experiment with new foods/recipes.