Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners' sugar.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Fold in chopped Reese's Peanut Butter cups.
- Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- Form into a ball, then roll in chopped peanuts.
- Serve with graham cracker or chocolate graham cracker sticks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!