Red Velvet Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box of any red velvet cake mix (supreme moist works the best)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of diet Dr. Pepper cola
- preheat the oven according to the directions on the cake mix.
- mix together cake mix and soda.
- spray cake pan with non stick cooking spray and pour batter into the cake pans.
- cook as long as is directed on the package.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!