Red Lion Inn Lemon Bread
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups prepared lemon pudding (make from packaged mix, or use canned)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease two loaf pans.
- In large bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together thoroughly. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add them to the eggs. Add the lemon pudding and milk. Mix until very well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!