Red Grape Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- I CANNOT REMEMBER RECIPE EXACTLY, I MAKE MY ADJUSTMENTS TO TASTE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TWEAK.
- In blender or food processor, blend grapes until well broken down.
- Add cilantro and pulse until chopped and blended; if you use stems pulse longer, you want a fairly smooth consistency.
- Add lemon juice,honey and oil pulse until blended.
- add salt,pepper and cumin to taste.
- Everyone likes it a bit different.
- Note: this dressing must be refrigerated, so that is why i don't use an oil that will solidify, can use olive oil but you will have to remember to take out to warm up. Or for a healthy version reduce or leave oil out.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wonderful tasting dressing for a salad, & I especially liked the fruity grape taste! Easy to make & definitely a keeper for us! Thank you for posting your recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current round of Pick A Chef] Want to check out PAC? Click here http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498
What a great different vinaigrette. I'm not real sure which ingredient took it over the top for me, but something sure did. Will be using this during the summer months quite frequently. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Chef Terrmoe. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0