Red Bean Chili
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons goya adobo with pepper
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can goya small red beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, chopped with seeds
- Combine adobo, beef, onion, pepper, garlic, jalapeno and tomato paste.
- Cook in large skillet over medium high heat until meat is browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or on its own with shredded cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!