Raw Chocolate Pots De Creme
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 1⁄2 cup dates, paste
- 1⁄2 cup dark agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed avocados (about 3 avocados)
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa or 3/4 cup cacao, powder
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted (pop it in the dehydrator for a few minutes to soft or heat oven on lowest setting, turn it off and t)
- Place the date paste, agave syrup and vanilla extract in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add avocado and process until blended.
- Add cocoa, cinnamon and coconut oil and process until fully incorporated (I had trouble getting it to mix in the blender so I mixed the cocoa and coconut oil in by hand).
- Pour the mixture evenly into 6 (6 oz) ramekins, spreading it with a small offset spatula. Chill in the fridge for about 2 hours before serving. Stored in the fridge, Chocolate Pots de Creme will keep for about five days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!