Ravioli With Sausage and Peppers
- Ready In:
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked Italian chicken sausage
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 10 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a 12-inch deep-sided skillet.
- Meanwhile, halve peppers and onion crosswise, then cut into thin wedges.
- Cut sausages into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Add ravioli to boiling water; cook as package directs.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute peppers and onions 4 minutes.
- Add sausage, cook 2 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook 30 seconds.
- Stir chicken broth into sausage mixture; remove skillet from heat.
- Drain ravioli; add to sausage and peppers.
- Sprinkle with basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!