Quinoa Chocolate Pudding
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons milk (I used almond milk) or 4 tablespoons non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener or 2 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cooked quinoa
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Add the quinoa and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- Infuse love, divide into two dishes and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!