Quick Sauteed Squid
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Got this recipe from Epicurious. Prep time is 5 minutes, cook time is 1 minute. Use this recipe to as a protein addition to all kinds of dishes.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb squid (need a weight)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 cup cilantro (or flat leaf parsley)
- Toss squid strips with sea salt.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking, then sauté garlic, stirring, until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add squid and parsley or cilantro and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. (Squid will still be partially translucent but will con.
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Angel-Hair-Pasta-with-Sauteed-Squid-106145#ixzz11SMRTBRL.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION