Quick Italian Beef Noodle Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes or (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed vegetables or 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Brown beef and onion; drain.
- Mix together browned beef and onion, tomatoes, broth, vegetables and seasonings in a Dutch oven or soup kettle.
- Bring to a boil; add noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Serve in bowls topped with grated Parmesan cheese (opt.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> It has taken me a long time to update this page, but this website has been one that I go to every single day (okay, maybe every other day, but you get the idea), so I finally decided I should share a little about myself and my family. I am a Registered Nurse part-time and a full-time mother of two beautiful daughters. My husband I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary this year. Being with my family is a great joy to me and cooking for them is a pleasure! I love to try new foods and I am fortunate that so does everyone else in the family (well, except the 5 year old who is "picky" - but at least occasionally starting to try new foods!). RecipeZaar helps me explore new food and has given me many yummy "repeat" recipes that have become "standard" in our home. Thanks to everyone who posts, reviews and shares tips on this website. Thanks, too, to those who maintain RecipeZaar's website - all your hard work and attention to detail are what set this site way above any other recipe site. It is great to have a "world wide cookbook" at my fingertips!!