Quick & Easy Apple Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup rapeseed oil
- 2 apples
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C Line muffin tin with muffin cups or grease the tin with some canola oil.
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk and the rapeseed oil, stirring well.
- Peel the apples. I slice chunks around the core, but you can core them the traditional way. Chop the apples finely. Stir chopped apples into the mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir until the dry ingredients are just moistened. (The batter will be very thick).
- Pour the batter into the cups. Bake for approximately 20–25 minutes.
- After baking, remove the muffins from the tin immediately. Serve hot and fresh.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an illustrator (Parsons School of Design alumni) living, illustrating and designing in Germany, creating unique visuals for my clients. I believe in the American Way of doing things—hands on, with an open ear, a good heart and guaranteeing delivery of a product that pleases my clients.