- Ready In:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites til form firm peaks.
- Beat egg yolks in a lg bowl, stir in pumpkin, sugar, yogurt, cream, butter, orange peel, and nutmeg.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Spoon into 10 custard cups and bake 20-25 minutes.
- You may also spoon into 1 quart souffle dish and bake 1hr and 20mins or until knife inserted comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I baked this in a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish for the 80 mins-it turned out with a nice texture and lightly browned. I thought it would taste creamier with the yogurt and milk, but the predominant flavor was orange. I think I would like this better with less orange, more spices, but my kids really like it the way it is. Thanks for sharing!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Since April 2008, I have been a vegetarian. I dont eat creatures...that's the easiest way to put it! :D I still eat a small amount of dairy, but not very much. I have been missing around here for a while, and hope to poke my head in a bit more often from now on... I hope you enjoy my recipes...