Pumpkin (High Fiber) Muffins
- Ready In:
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheatena cereal, dry
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup olive oil, lite
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the first 6 dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl and then mix with a spoon.
- Add the next 6 ingredients and mix together on low speed of mixer until well mixed.
- Add raisins and orange rind (if using) and mix until blended.
- Fill 18 lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Registered Dietitian Nutrition Coach Master of Science in Health Science/Adult Fitness