Primal Almond Cake for Strawberry Shortcake
photo by thejonesgal
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups bob's red mill almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Cream butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Beat until creamy.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with strawberries or other fruit and whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!