Best Pressure Cooker Corned Beef
photo by tweetmonte
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 -3 lbs corned beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, -evoo
- 1 -12 ounce beer, of choice
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 seasoning packet that came with meat
- add 1 med. onion, sliced if desired
- Trim off excess fat.Score meat 1/4 one side only. Brown meat on both sides in oil, dump beer over meat salt & pepper , garlic, add seasoning packet. set pressure cooker on high for 60m release pressure let stand 10m.
- slice against the grain enjoy.
- Add 7 additional minutes for each pound over 2 pounds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!