Pressure Cooker Brown Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
We have mixed success cooking brown rice on the stove top, but this comes out great every time! Taken from pressurecookrecipes.com
- Ready In:
- 2 cups brown rice (we use short grain, but you can use whatever you want)
- 2 cups water (or use broth for more flavor)
- Place rice and water in pressure cooker. You can scale up or down for a larger or smaller portion, but make sure you don't go under your pressure cooker's minimum liquid level, and never fill a pressure cooker more than half full when cooking grains, in case it foams).
- Bring to pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then perform a quick release (follow your pressure cooker's instructions for a quick release).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION