photo by JoyfulCook
- Ready In:
- 150 g cream cheese, Philly Lite
- 24 spring roll wrappers, cups see recipe Spring Roll Wrapper Cups
- 1 cup prawns, cooked
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 tablespoon seafood sauce
- squeeze lemon juice
- cook prawns, and chop off a larger piece of each prawn and save to put on the top, chop the rest of the prawns finely.
- Add the lemon juice and the seafood sauce (I use Marie Rose sauce) - many sauces are different thicknesses so start with the one tablespoon and just add more if necessary to the cheese and blend well.
- Stir in the chopped prawns - or you could use smoked salmon.
- Fill each cup with the cheese mixture and serve. great for parties or when entertaining. the filling can be made ahead - the same with the cups but the filling has to be put in the cups la late as possible.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We now reside back in England after returning from Australia after most of our working life there. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in many countries when I was younger and therefore many of my recipes reflect this! Love to cook. love to travel too