Potato Chips Drizzled With Chocolate
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- potato chips (I like kettle chips, small or large batch, YOUR choice)
- semi chocolate chips (or melting chocolate)
- butter (15% as much as chocolate)
- sanding sugar (optional) or candy sprinkles (optional)
- Eyeball as much chocolate as you need for the quantity of chips you want to dress and place in a microwavable bowl.
- Add butter, about 15% of the volume of the chocolate.
- Melt on 50-60% power until melted. This will take between 1-3 minutes depending on your microwave and the volume you are melting.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spread the chips out on silpat or waxed paper. Drizzle the chocolate over the chips or dip the chips. I find it easier to drizzle.
- To dress them up for a party, feel free to sprinkle some sanding sugar or sprinkles on top.
- Let them dry well before placing in a serving bowl.
- Only make what you want to serve soon, they will not store well for a long period of time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.