Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Ready In:
1 quart ice cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the Cream, Milk, Sugar, and Vanilla Extract. Stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Turn on the Ice Cream maker, and pour in the mixture, following the Manufacturer's instructions for freezing.
- Add Chocolate Chips when desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!