Potato & Carrot Dumplings
- Ready In:
36 large dumplings
- Wash potatoes and carrots carefully.
- Grate the potatoes & carrots together.
- Let drain in a colander to get rid of excess moisture.
- Press the carrots & potatoes together into a small or large ball.
- Steam in the water in a steaming basket for about 2-3 minutes.
- Optionally you could boil them until they float to the serfice of the boiling liquid(the liquid just has to be drinkable & not poisonious to anybody).
- Add salt and pepper then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!