Pork With Scallions and Shiitake Mushrooms
Taken from The Everyday Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook "This distinctive dish is great on its own, and even better over low-carb pasta."
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lbs boneless center cut pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb shiitake mushroom, stems removed, caps thinly sliced
- 2 bunches scallions, both green and white parts, but into 1-inch pieces
- Add first 8 ingredients (soy sauce through red pepper) to the slow cooker crock and mix well. Add mushrooms, and scallions, stir gently to mix with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Stir well before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION