Pork Tenderloin With Nutty Pear Stuffing
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Stuffing: combine pear, nuts, carrot, crumbs, onion, ginger, salt & pepper.
- Set aside.
- Butterfly the tenderloin by making a lengthwise slit down the center to within 1/2" of underside.
- Open flat; pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin to about 1/4" thickness.
- Spread stuffing over pork & roll up from a long side.
- Tuck in ends & secure with string or toothpicks.
- Place on oiled rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Brush lightly with oil.
- Insert meat thermometer into center of pork.
- Roast, uncovered for about 30 minute or until thermometer reaches 145°F.
- Brush marmalade over top.
- Roast about 5 minute more until temperature reaches 150°F.
- Let stand 5 minute before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!