Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing
photo by Yorky1000
- Ready In:
- 200 g finely minced pork
- 15 g butter
- 1 no onion
- 5 no garlic cloves
- 2 slices wholewheat bread, crumbed
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 egg
- Mince or finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions and garlic for about 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add all the ingredients including the fried onions and garlic into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Oil a small casserole dish and add the pork mixture. Bake in the oven at 180 degC for 30 minutes or until brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!