- Ready In:
- Cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes. Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is hot add half of pork and brown. Remove pork and repeat with other half of pork.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add vegetable juice with dissolved bouillon cube to skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat add cover andsimmer 20 to 25 minutes until pork is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl stir together salsa, preserves, and corn starch.
- Stir mixture into skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an experimental cook. I learned alot form watching my grandma and mom. My sister bakes elegant cakes for people. So cooking is kinda in my blood. I like to cook with chiles, fruits, protiens, on and on. My favorite type of food is southern or soul food. But I like to try out newer styles of cooking too. I also love to grill and smoke things to, sometimes unusual things.