Pork Loin Chops in Mushroom Gravy
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Salt and pepper chops and brown lightly in canola oil. Do not cook completely.
- Remove chops from skillet, leaving the drippings. Slightly cook onion rings in drippings until soft, but not brown.
- Add the mushroom soup, sour cream, white wine and drained mushrooms to the onion. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Place the pork chops back in the skillet and cover with the gravy mixture.
- Cover skillet loosely and simmer slowly until chops are fully cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!