Pork Dim Sum
This recipe is from 1000 Classic Recipes for Every Cook. I found this in my search for ZWT recipes.
- Ready In:
- 14 ounces ground pork
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 3⁄4 ounces canned bamboo shoots, drained rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 24 wonton skins
- Place the ground pork, scallions, bamboo shoots, soy sauce, sherry, sesame oil, sugar and beaten egg white in a large mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the cornstarch, mixing until thoroughly incorporated with the other ingredients.
- Spreat out the wonton skins on work counter. Place a spoonful of pork mixture in center of each wonton skin and lightly brush edges with water.
- Bring sides of skins together in the center of the filling, pinching firmly together (it'll look like a little purse).
- Line a steamer with a clean, DAMP tea towel and arrange wontons inside.
- Cover and steam for 5-7 minutes, until dim sum are cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more